We Booked this hotel for the last 4 days of our vacation in September 2011,
so we can make a good comparison to the other hotels we booked.
This was the best by far, the service is outstanding, also compared to the Islander resort which costs 154 euro /night.( which I personally find too expensive for the service offered )
Mr. Patel the man running this establishment will stop at nothing to make your stay as comfortable as it possibly can be.
The next visit we make to the US will be in 2013 and this will be one of the hotels in our trip, and for more days than this year, simply because you cannot beat the price/service for your stay.
This Hotel is one of the best places for making trips to the keys alligator parks and much more.
So thanks Patel Family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Florida City offers relaxing family holidays, superb getaways, and a quiet refuge for business trips. Whatever your needs, our hotel staff will do their best to make sure your stay with us is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Florida City Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida City Travelodge Hotel Florida City
- Travelodge Florida City
- Travel Lodge Florida City
- Florida City Travel Lodge