“Very Accommodating!!! ” 4 of 5 stars

Save 15%; Earn Bonus Pts
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Florida City
“Very Accommodating!!! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I usually only write reviews when things are bad at a hotel but in this case I have to give appreciation where appreciation is due.

Due to waiting on the purchase of a new home my family and I have stayed at the Ramada all through out the summer and now, into September. We are loyal to the Ramada because we have been to all others in the area. In comparison this is the best choice. First of all, the staff is Amazing!!!! Mercedes will do anything to accommodate the needs of her guests. The price is also beyond affordable in comparison to surrounding hotels. Secondly, If you need ANYTHING the staff will do what they can. They have a hot breakfast in the mornings and Renee always keeps things clean and full. I recommend this hotel for a quick stop to the Keys or an extended stay as my family and I have done. Being away from home is hard enough and they have made it pleasant. No one is ever completely happy -of course your not at home. But, if you need anything to make you comfortable they will go above and beyond. See Mercedes or Esther!

Stayed September 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed at the Ramada Inn, located in Florida City, on September 1, 2015. I had visited a number of motels in the surrounding area and did not feel safe. However, when I visited the Ramada I did not have that feeling. The staff was very nice and I did not see any unfavorable people hanging around the property. In addition, the pool was clean and I did not see any degenerates lurking around the pool area. I would definately stay at this location again when I come back to the Homestead/ Florida City area.

Stayed September 2015, traveled on business
Homestead, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I have stayed at this hotel several times in the recent past. The hotel staff are always very helpful and rectify any issues in a timely manner! The Hotel rooms are clean, pool is kept in great condition, and property is well maintained. I would recommend this hotel without doubt!

• Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family and I checked in on Friday. Lady at front desk was very friendly. Room not to good. Smelled dirty when we opened the door, found small baby roach in bathroom and a dead one on tv stand. Mildew on bathroom ceiling. Would not recommend walking on floor with no shoes. Feet will be black...think the only thing good was the tv and the pool....

Stayed August 2015, traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Ramada Florida City, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Tiffany,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that we did we did not meet your expectations during your stay and I truly apologizes for all the inconveniences you experienced. We are currently renovating the hotel and replacing our room carpets and upgrading our rooms as well. I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad you was able to enjoy our pool area. I have shared your detailed comments with the appropriate departments.

Warm Regards
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was so impressed with the new upgrades. I really felt like I was in an a resort. I was shocked at the rate for the room. Please don't change the prices. It's very affordable for people like myself. I will be back more often. I was in room 138 and I had a great pool view. Very impressed.

Velerie W.

Room Tip: ry Ramada. You will definitely be happy and save money.
  • Stayed August 2015, traveled with family
Dear Velerie,

I'm so pleased to read your review. Nothing makes me happier than to exceed our guest expectations. I will recognize the team for the excellent work and celebrate with them. Thank you for your great feedback and hope to see you again. Thank you
Margate, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

nice hotel. easy check in and room was well maintained. In a great location with many things around and perfect for an upper keys trip stay. Friendly staff. Will definitely stay again the next time I am down this way

• Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
Dear Value Customer,

Thank you again for your kind words, we are striving to make positive improvements for our guest experience. Hope to see you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Florida City
Floridian Hotel
#4 of 16 in Homestead
3.5 of 5 stars 346 reviews
No photo provided

Been to Ramada Florida City? Share your experiences!