“Nasty room” 1 of 5 stars

Save 15%; Earn 200 Points
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Florida City
“Nasty room”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My family and I checked in on Friday. Lady at front desk was very friendly. Room not to good. Smelled dirty when we opened the door, found small baby roach in bathroom and a dead one on tv stand. Mildew on bathroom ceiling. Would not recommend walking on floor with no shoes. Feet will be black...think the only thing good was the tv and the pool....

Stayed August 2015, traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Ramada Florida City, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Tiffany,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that we did we did not meet your expectations during your stay and I truly apologizes for all the inconveniences you experienced. We are currently renovating the hotel and replacing our room carpets and upgrading our rooms as well. I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad you was able to enjoy our pool area. I have shared your detailed comments with the appropriate departments.

Warm Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was so impressed with the new upgrades. I really felt like I was in an a resort. I was shocked at the rate for the room. Please don't change the prices. It's very affordable for people like myself. I will be back more often. I was in room 138 and I had a great pool view. Very impressed.

Velerie W.

Room Tip: ry Ramada. You will definitely be happy and save money.
  • Stayed August 2015, traveled with family
Dear Velerie,

I'm so pleased to read your review. Nothing makes me happier than to exceed our guest expectations. I will recognize the team for the excellent work and celebrate with them. Thank you for your great feedback and hope to see you again. Thank you
Margate, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

nice hotel. easy check in and room was well maintained. In a great location with many things around and perfect for an upper keys trip stay. Friendly staff. Will definitely stay again the next time I am down this way

• Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
Dear Value Customer,

Thank you again for your kind words, we are striving to make positive improvements for our guest experience. Hope to see you again.
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good for an overnight sleepover
Check in and check out was quick and efficient
Food outlets are available close by

• Stayed August 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Value Customer,

Thank you for sharing your review and experience at the Ramada Florida City. I'm very pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations during your overnight stay. Our ultimate goal is to provide excellent service to each and every guest we serve.
Oakland Park, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice check in that was quick. Easy room access. Good TV and A/C was great (kinda critical in S Florida). Bed was comfortable and bathtub very good for soaking by tired bones in. Stayed here a couple of times and like the rooms with tile flooring.

Location is awesome. Just the right spot for a Keys trip, coming or going.
Nice coupons for restaurants at the front desk. Best deal on a Sonny's BBQ!
Factory Outlet mall is right next door. Mutineer is OK for some drinks on their outside patio. Just walk over from the hotel!

Room Tip: any of the rooms, but tile floor is the best
  • Stayed July 2015, traveled on business
Dear Christopher,

Thank you kindly for your wonderful review of our hotel. We are honored to know that we have earned a loyal Ramada customer. We take pride in providing a wonderful atmosphere to our guests and it is always great to hear that our guests can feel it. We look forward to host you again in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Florida City
Floridian Hotel
Floridian Hotel
#4 of 16 in Homestead
3.5 of 5 stars 345 reviews

Been to Ramada Florida City? Share your experiences!