“It did the job” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Florida City
Brevard County, Florida
“It did the job”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Not bad for an inexpensive stop before the Keys. However, the bathroom reeked of urine, had to keep the door closed. We only stayed for 6 1/2 hours to get a few hours of sleep. Would stop here again if this bathroom problem was corrected.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Florida City, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here because it was close to work and the price was right. The Hotel needs a lot of work it was pretty run down not your normal Ramada Standard. They had just started remodeling when I left. The Pool area was nice and relaxing. I worked the night shift and was able to sleep fine, I was not able to utilize the free breakfast because I was sleeping during this time. The staff was very accommodating and friendly.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Florida City hotels

Homestead, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I only spent one night at the Ramada Inn and it was so relaxing so i can only imagine what a whole week would do!

• Stayed June 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

General M, General Manager at Ramada Florida City, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Value Customer,

Thank you for sharing your EXCELLENT review. I'm very happy to read that the Ramada Florida City was able to meet and exceed your expectations during your short visit. Our ultimate goal is to provide EXCELLENT service to each and every guest we serve.

Come and visit us again.

Thank you for your business.
Bay Roberts, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Loved the hotel, the location and the amenities. The price of the hotel was great as well. Rooms were clean and quiet.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Dear Joann,

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to read that you had a excellent time at the Ramada Florida City during your recent stay. Thank you for the kind works and I will share your review with the team and celebrate. Our ultimate goal is to provide excellent service to each and every guest we serve.

Warm regard.
Naugatuck, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2015

We stayed one night in late May 2015. Everything on the Florida Keyes was full so I assume this was the busy season. The price was fair - $68 - including all taxes.
The rooms are being remodeled and the room we had (238) was partially remodeled. The room was clean, painted, new sinks, modern look, and in excellent conditions. In my opinion the furniture was very nice, however, I learned that they planned to replace everything with new furniture.
The room come with a fridge and also a microwave. This is fairly standard in Florida. The wifi was open and you don't need a password.
We did not look around the property much. There is a pool, it was clean and kids were playing in it. There is a computer with a printer in the lobby, I'm not sure if it is free or not.
They offered a nice free breakfast. They had scrambled eggs, cereal, waffles( you make your own), and sausages. The coffee was good and they had hot water and tea bags, juice, etc.
The AC unit in our room was fairly powerful, it cooled the room well, we did not fool around with setting much.
I rated this 4 because I wanted people to read the review, it was really a 5. Sorry for the deception. I am planning a trip to the Keyes this fall and will absolutely consider using this motel again.
I am trying to think of something I didn't like and I really can't without getting truly petty. The only "negative" I can imagine is that the rooms that have not been remodeled might be dumpy. But that is a guess. There is evidence of ongoing construction, it looks like they are going to completely remodel the entire motel.
*Suggestion - ask for a remodeled room just to be safe.
*Suggestion- don't use Price Line. The people at this motel are very friendly. When I left the motel I was raving about it to the staff. The manager must have heard me and we spoke. He is truly interested in providing a good service. I think if you called the motel and booked the reservation they will accommodate you.
Also our price line reservation did not go through. Luckily they still had a room when we arrived. I was able to specify the top floor which I like and also a room that opened toward the pool. The person was ultra-friendly and gave me a great room.
*suggestion - This motel is located on a busy street - ask for a room that is not facing the road. Ours was in the back and was quiet.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Dear Jim,

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to read that we were able to exceed your expectations during your recent stay at the Ramada Florida City. We pride ourselves on providing clean rooms and friendly service. Please know that we appreciate your feedback and I will share your comments the rest of the team. Our ultimate goal is to provide excellent service to each and every guest we serve.
Thank you and I hope to see you again next time your in Florida City.

Been to Ramada Florida City? Share your experiences!