“FPL Trip” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #8 of 12 hotels in Florida City

391 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

the front desk provides all the information I need . always ready to answer any question . I was greeted by Alexander which was really professional. I left a happy camper I have no complaints . until the next one (:

Room Tip: just tell the front desk what you really want like I did and they will make sure you get it . you wi...
Asheville n.c.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed a total of 12 days, and were treated exceptional by the staff. The room was more than nice, there was a microwave and refrigerator, clean beds, very clean bathroom. I can't say enough about Mercedes at the front desk, caring, funny, professional, a real asset to Ramada. I wouldn't stay anywhere else now that we found this Ramada. Mercedes and I will remain friends for a long time!! Did I mention the breakfast? also exceptional!

Room Tip: call ahead and ask for Mercedes, she will take care of your every need.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
GeneralManagerRamada, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Florida City, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Linda322014,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and liked the amenities we offer. Mercedes is an exceptional team member and I will be sure to pass along your praise. We look forward to seeing you again and I am sure your friend Mercedes will miss you until then!
Rockledge
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Employees were nice and friendly. Breakfast was good. Room felt old and a little musky. Rooms need to be refurbished in my opinion. Just a place to sleep on the way to the Keys.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

GeneralManagerRamada, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Florida City, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Ed B,
Thank you for your your review of your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast selection. We look forward to seeing you again when on your way to the Keys!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Greeted at front desk by Mercedes, very friendly, professional. Made sure our stay was to our standards, made us feel like we mattered. Wish all staff we encounter could be this accommodating! Clean facilities, pool. Newer beds, very comfortable. Room could use more updating but very functional. Great location for staying on way to Key West, close to nice restaurants, shopping, and reasonable gas. Would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: A little noisy by pool, but easy access.
Dear Kari M,
I'd like to thank you for taking time to provide such positive feedback about your recent stay with us. I am extremely pleased to hear that your stay met your standards. Our number one goal is to provide great clean rooms and excellent customer service and I am glad to hear that you were pleased. We look forward to your next stay with us when in the area!

Been to Ramada Florida City? Share your experiences!