Ramada Florida City is located in the area with the last hotels before before US-1 takes off to the Florida Keys.
The location is also convenient if you are going to venture out to the Everglades.
Standard was average, rooms clean and tidy. A/C unit was noisy. Complimentary breakfast not utilized. Internet slow.
Stayed with girlfriend for one night in early January 2014 while traveling to the Keys.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds (served four total)
Rate $100 excl tax (booked same evening), expect rates towards $65 when booked in advance.
Would stay here again at the lower rate.
Free swimming pool
Distance chart, distance/duration
Key Largo, 29 mi/35 min drive
Seven Mile bridge, 83,1 mi/1 h 45 min
Bahia Honda State Park, 103 mi/2 h 5 min
Key West, 126 mi/2 h 40 min drive
The other hotels in the are*:-
- Travellodge Florida City
- Quality Inn
- Econo Lodge Florida City
- Knights Inn Florida City
- Super 8 Florida City Homestead
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florida City
- Best Western-Gateway to Keys
- Fairway Inn
- Budget Host Inn
- Days Inn Homestead
*one or two may currently undergo renovation.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Florida City Hotel
- Ramada Florida City Hotel Florida City
- Florida City Ramada
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Ramada Florida City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.