“clean room but moody staff..” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   333 SE 1st Avenue, US Hwy #1, Florida City, FL 33034 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 12 hotels in Florida City
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“clean room but moody staff..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

Stayed 2 nights in comfort inn Florida City.
Great hotel to stay if you're travelling to the Everglades. Clean room, comfortable bed, good A/C. Breakfast is small but proper ( Bagels, Toast, Cereal, Juice, Tea/Coffee/ Omelet/ Burger) Real busy at breakfast though, we couldn't sit anywhere so decided to go to starbucks nearby.
We had a room next to the parking lot but it was quiet.

Check-in and check-out was an experience. The staff was rude, unkind and did everything with a moody look. It looked like they didn't have any fun in their job.

Conclusion: Good hotel for the price.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

380 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the Comfort Inn for two nights, on my way to and from Key West. Nothing fancy about the rooms, but they were clean, the bed was comfortable, and there was a microwave & refrigerator in the room. Given the prices for hotels between Miami & Key West, this hotel was a good value. I would stay again when in the area.

Stayed March 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for a few days and it was a nice hotel, comfortable and location was great I will definitely stay here again I would just recommend that they upgrade there Tv's and new mattresses, other then that it was great place to stay....

• Stayed March 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at the comfor inn to break my drive between orlando and key west. Was expecting nothing extraordinary but was blown away. The manager and staff were accommodating to my need for directions every 15 mins (what can I say, I'm challenged with maps). The facility is kept extremely clean, the pool is a good addition, and breakfast is always a bonus. I'm almost 100% sure I'll stay here on my way back.

• Stayed March 2012
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

Through my travels I am convinced that personal experience overtakes reviews. However, i have also noted that great experiences need to be recognized. A great location, with clean rooms and a reasonable price are important, but customer service is pivotal. I have stayed at many renowned accommodations with lousy service and places like these which make it an excellent personal experience to always remember your trip.

My husband and I have stayed at this location a few times and have always had a great experience. The rooms are clean, comfortable and cosy. The staff is very friendly especially management who will do their utmost to help you in anyway. We thoroughly enjoy vacations and don't fuss over little issues that every accommodation/hotel/restaurant/service industry experiences. Overall, we loved our stay and highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

One of my favorite vacation spots is in Key West. I have traveled to the Keys many times and had had trouble finding comfortable and clean accommodations of good quality on the way down. We stayed at this hotel on our most recent trip and we were not disappointed!

I am not one to typically write reviews, but this hotel exceeded my expectations, so I felt compelled to offer my review. The front office staff was polite and friendly. The halls to our room were clean and quiet. The room was also clean with a nice bathroom and shower. We did not use the pool, but it also seemed nice. Perhaps on a future stop...

In the morning, we enjoyed our Continental breakfast and hit the road without a hassle. All in all, a great stay! We will definitely come back!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Ridgetown, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

We stopped here on our way to Keywest right off the highway. It was quiet and clean. The breakfast was basic but good. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!