Drove up from the Keys on a late Friday night/early Sat at 4am. Gave up finding a place to rest, as we had stopped at numerous places along the way with "No Vacancy". But this Inn had VACANCY lit up, and front desk had just checked someone in. He was cautious at first when he told me $83 incl. tax, but then warmed up and saw my AAA card, asked me if I had AAA and then gave me the discount (which saved me $18)!
We were on 2nd floor, 2nd building from road but we didn't hear any noise. Room was clean but HOT as air conditioning was off...however even with no airflow the room DIDN'T smell bad at all! Beds were comfortable, and nicely presented. 3 pillows on each double bed. Bathroom facilities were clean and taken care of (no moldy tile or grout, newer bathtub, toilet). Has a microwave and refrigerator but I didn't use them. Decent sized TV with lots of channels. Gorgeous, clean looking pool with pretty waterfall.
Didn't eat (or see) their "breakfast" as I was there to sleep just for a few hours. But Burger King is right next door & Starbucks is just down the block (to left, so its easier to walk to than drive to).
Property has security fence around their property, but that is common for all hotels in the area. Considering what I have seen for accommodations in "beach cities", I would consider staying her again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairway Inn is conveniently located at the gateway to the Florida Keys and Everglades National Park, 5 miles from the Homestead-Miami Speedway, 25 miles from John Pennekamp State Park, 22 miles from Key Largo, and 30 miles from Downtown Miami. Free high speed wireless internet, complimentary breakfast, and free parking are included with each stay. All 160 rooms at Fairway Inn have individually controlled air-conditioning, cable television, microwave, refrigerator, iron/ironing board, laptop safe and toiletries. The hotel has a beautiful outdoor pool with waterfall and free business center with PC and printer. Our friendly staff, clean rooms, convenient location, and budget friendly prices should make Fairway Inn your lodging destination of choice in sunny South Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Fairway Inn Florida City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairway Hotel Florida City
- Fairway Motel Florida City