We booked this hotel while visiting the Everglades on our trip to the Keys. Our room was spacious and clean. Unfortunately the pool was too cold to swim in. The room had a fridge, microwave & coffee maker. Lots of free parking and close to restaurants and easy access to the Highway. The free continental breakfast was pretty minimal so I'd recommend planning to eat breakfast somewhere else.
- Also Known As:
- Fairway Hotel
- Fairway Hotel Florida City
- Fairway Motel Florida City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairway Inn is conveniently located at the Gateway to the Florida Keys and Everglades National Park, 5 miles from the Homestead-Miami Speedway and 30 miles from Miami and Miami Beach. All 160 rooms at the Fairway Inn offer a number of amenities including: complimentary high speed wireless internet, complimentary continental breakfast, individually controlled air-conditioning, cable television, outdoor pool with waterfall, microwave, refrigerator, iron/ironing board, and toiletries. The convenient location, budget friendly prices, and numerous amenities make it your lodging destination of choice, whether traveling for leisure or business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Fairway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.