We had a reasonable time in this old Holiday Inn Express. They have no in-house laundry, no bacon and no History Channel. Nancy, at the front desk was most pleasant and helpful. And then we got ready to leave. The employee, who works in the kitchen decided to park in the striped area next to us that my husband needed to access his van by the ramp. Next to him was another employee who was putting together furniture;he also parked in a handicapped spot although the parking lot was nearly empty. We informed Sarah,at the front desk, who knew full well who was parked there. Had we left immediately, she would have done nothing. Finally kitchen man moved his car, when he was done working. Furniture man refused and took about 15 minutes to move and only because we waited for him to move. It's the principle of the thing. Two able-bodied employees, who were caught in violation of the posted statute, just didn't care and Sarah covered for them. Shame on all of them, as if they care. And shame on management for fostering that kind of attitude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For fun in the sun and the convenience of local businesses and attractions within minutes of the hotel, we invite you for a fun loving experience at the 100% smoke free Holiday Inn Express Florida City-Gateway to the Keys. Spend less time in traffic and more time doing what you came to do. We are within a few miles from local attractions such as; Homestead-Miami Speedway, Everglades National Park, Turkey Point Power Plant and minutes away from great local restaurants featuring excellent seafood, steaks, authentic Italian and home made Mexican cuisines. Whether you re coming to Florida City for business or just to relax, your room at the Holiday Inn Express Florida City is your personal retreat. Great amenities such as free high speed Internet access, comfortable bedding, and a great new hot breakfast await your arrival. An inviting, fun and caring staff is willing to help make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. For a fun relaxing day, play the back 9 at the nearby golf course, visit the alligators in the Everglades, or enjoy some fishing in Biscayne National Park. After a long day take a refreshing dip in our outdoor pool or lounge around and take in the warm inviting sun. Whatever your plans may hold; when you re in South Florida Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Florida City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florida City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Florida City
- Holiday Inn Express Florida City
- Holiday Inn Florida City
- Florida City Holiday Inn