After looking at reviews between Homestead and Florida City hotels - to find something close to Everglade entrance - this seemed to be the best choice for the prices quoted, plus I had points to get one of two nights free. King bed room was huge and reasonably clean, and sheets were soft and comfy. Towels were a little ragged but large and thick enough. Sink didn't drain very well, but maintenance took care of it while we were out for the day. Breakfast was handled by two people who were very pleasant, friendly, and efficient, keeping things refilled, fresh, and cleaning tables quickly. I even complimented the woman for the great job she was doing, keeping up with the guests....much better than 4 women did at our previous hotel in Naples! a few restaurants were close by, though we found a much better selection of chain restaurants only 3 to 4 miles away that we felt more comfortable at and in what seemed to be in a safer area. The hotel's proximity to the Everglades was perfect.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Florida City
- Holiday Inn Express Florida City
- Holiday Inn Florida City
- Florida City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For fun in the sun and the convenience of local businesses and attractions within minutes of the hotel, we invite you for a fun loving experience at the 100% smoke free Holiday Inn Express Florida City-Gateway to the Keys. Spend less time in traffic and more time doing what you came to do. We are within a few miles from local attractions such as; Homestead-Miami Speedway, Everglades National Park, Turkey Point Power Plant and minutes away from great local restaurants featuring excellent seafood, steaks, authentic Italian and home made Mexican cuisines. Whether you re coming to Florida City for business or just to relax, your room at the Holiday Inn Express Florida City is your personal retreat. Great amenities such as free high speed Internet access, comfortable bedding, and a great new hot breakfast await your arrival. An inviting, fun and caring staff is willing to help make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. For a fun relaxing day, play the back 9 at the nearby golf course, visit the alligators in the Everglades, or enjoy some fishing in Biscayne National Park. After a long day take a refreshing dip in our outdoor pool or lounge around and take in the warm inviting sun. Whatever your plans may hold; when you re in South Florida Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Florida City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florida City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.