“Nice treat on a hot day” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 31 Restaurants in Florida City
Cuisines: Dessert
Fort Lauderdale, FL
“Nice treat on a hot day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Frozen yogurt is sold by the ounce; you can mix flavors and add toppings. Probably a high per-ounce price compared to grocery store fro-yo, but a fun treat, and everybody gets to customize their serving.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Interesting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

This was fun for a one-time thing. The concept is interesting. The yogurt was delicious, but it was definitely over-priced.

Bristol, England
“Why don't we have frozen yoghurt in England?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This place was really neat - you go in and help yourself to what you want, then they weigh it and you pay based on weight!

Beware, it really is addictive stuff - don't miss the key lime flavour one!!

Middletown, Connecticut
“Good Yogurt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Nice clean place. Love frozen yogurt, which is popular in the northeast, but not as common (right now) down south.

Homestead, Florida
“Not blissful”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We were excited to see this place open since there's not much like it in the area. The person who was there was very friendly. The actual product though was not great. The yogurt flavors were ok. The mix-ins though needed help. The bananas were brown and mushy. The Heath bits were clumped together instead of being individual crispy pieces to the point where I couldn't even drop any onto my yogurt from a spoon. I saw stems still on blueberries. The pineapple my companion had was sour and inedible. There was a can of whipped cream sitting out, not refrigerated or in a bath of ice, that a patron would use. And when I was dispensing the whipped cream I thought too late about how many fingers were on this nozzle and the fact that it wasn't refrigerated in any way. It was also pricey at about .50 an ounce. Two cups of yogurt and mix ins cost us $10. We both suffered intestinal distress after this visit and although I cannot say for a fact that our stop here caused it, there was enough to make me think I would not go back.
This is a new place and I don't want to negatively impact this business because maybe it will be better after working some kinks out. But be aware that ingredients may not be as fresh as you would like.

• Visited June 2013