“June 30, 2014. Inexpensive/buggy after rain” 3 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Florida City/Homestead to your Saves list
Super 8 Florida City/Homestead
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1202 North Krome Avenue, Florida City, FL 33034-2428   |
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Florida City
“June 30, 2014. Inexpensive/buggy after rain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We stayed here on two separate nights. The first night June 27th, we thought it was a great deal and a clean motel. Just three days later, I stayed here again on my own for business purposes and when I opened the door a couple little roaches ran. It had just rained so I thought that was why... Then I saw another in the bathroom area. I switched rooms and the next one didn't have any. ??? The rest of the room was very clean.

Stayed June 2014
Rosa C, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Florida City/Homestead, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
We truly apologize for the inconvenience that you went through during your stay with us. All of our rooms are regularly serviced for all bugs. It may be that the rainy weather had something to do with it. Never the less we did call our technician right out to come and take care of the problem.
I am glad that our front desk staff was able to help and move you to another room. We take pride in our establishment and our goal is to ensure that our guest have an enjoyable stay and plan on returning back to visit us again.
I am very pleased that you did enjoy the remainder of your stay and we can't wait to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Florida City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Considering the price of my night's stay, I couldn't have asked for more. Very nice room, very nice staff...the pool was great and even the breakfast was good. The location is in very nice shape....I will stay here whenever I'm in the area again ...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Rosa C, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Florida City/Homestead, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you for giving us such a great review with the highest rating possible, we are committed to make each guest's stay the most enjoyable experience.

That's why we renovated all of our rooms with brand new furniture, brand new Simmons mattresses and flat screen tv's. Our complimentary continental breakfast is freshly served each morning from 6:00 am until 10:00 am to acommodate both our early rising guests as well as those who want to sleep in late. We are also involved in a complete upgrade of the property, delivering the best value in town.

All of our staff takes pride in the service we provide at our hotel and we are looking forward to have the opportunity to serve you again soon.
Caracas, Venezuela
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Comfortable renovated rooms, perfect cleanliness of my room , friendly staff, even I enjoyed a couple of hours in the pool at price of an inexpensive motel. Wi-Fi was available and worked properly. I will stay here in my next trip.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Rosa C, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Florida City/Homestead, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are constantly improving and upgrading so that our guests have the most enjoyable stay possible and refer us to their friends and family. All rooms have new furniture, mattresses and flat screen tv's. We are in the process of upgrading the wifi and improving our breakfast area. Along with many more improvements that are in process. We know you will be pleased on your next visit with us. We appreciate the time you took to send us your comments and we hope to see you soon.

Been to Super 8 Florida City/Homestead? Share your experiences!