We enjoyed our stay at this hostel, and it was extremely friendly with a good crowd of people guesting in the place. The staff were helpful and knowledgeable, and I can even recommend the Tex Mex place over the road. It was the best we had in our three week stay in the South.
Our private room was really tidy and well presented, and the general lay out of the hostel in general was decent. The only reason I gave this 3 stars is that in the morning I couldn't find a bathroom. The place wasn't that busy yet every door was locked when I came to brush my teeth and use the loo! If this is how it is in low-season, how must it be when the place is rocking? A must-stay if you're in low season but unless there were some other toilets I missed I can't imagine it's must fun once the rooms are full and the yard crammed with campers. It was also quite expensive for a hostel and could do with some competition.
- Also Known As:
- Everglades International Hotel Florida City
- Everglades International Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cozy laid back hostel just 10 miles from the Everglades National Park and Biscayne National Park, John Pennekamp State park and the Florida Keys are just 45 minutes south.The hostel offers Guided Everglades Tours, canoe rentals and bike rentals. Close to Schnebly Redland's Winery, Robert is Here fruit stand and the Everglades Alligator Farm for Airboat rides! Plus Skydive Miami, R.F. Orchids and Coral Castle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Everglades International Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.