The eight hour tour was a blast and we learned a lot. Chris was a fun and knowledgeable guide who helped us spot lots of wildlife. We kayaked through the mangroves in the morning (gators!) had a picnic lunch (provided) at Flamingo, waded through a cypress grove in the afternoon (more gators!) and ended the day on the Anhinga Trail (too many gators to count!)
- Also Known As:
- Everglades International Hotel
- Everglades International Hotel Florida City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cozy laid back hostel just 10 miles from the Everglades National Park and Biscayne National Park, John Pennekamp State park and the Florida Keys are just 45 minutes south.The hostel offers Guided Everglades Tours, canoe rentals and bike rentals. Close to Schnebly Redland's Winery, Robert is Here fruit stand and the Everglades Alligator Farm for Airboat rides! Plus Skydive Miami, R.F. Orchids and Coral Castle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Everglades International Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.