Stayed in this hostel for multiple nights, it would have been a peaceful experience but during the daytime you cannot get a moment of peace in the common area because a woman with mental problems was constantly pacing around me, laughing, and talking to herself. During the night this turns into psychotic laughter and yelling till all hours. This was my first hostel experience, I don't think there all like this, but my experience was basically ruined by this nonsense.
- Also Known As:
- Everglades International Hotel Florida City
- Everglades International Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cozy laid back hostel just 10 miles from the Everglades National Park and Biscayne National Park, John Pennekamp State park and the Florida Keys are just 45 minutes south.The hostel offers Guided Everglades Tours, canoe rentals and bike rentals. Close to Schnebly Redland's Winery, Robert is Here fruit stand and the Everglades Alligator Farm for Airboat rides! Plus Skydive Miami, R.F. Orchids and Coral Castle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Everglades International Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.