“birthday lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
“birthday lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch with my daughter last Sunday,food was good. The adult beverage was even better!! Service was good,first time at this location.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Stavanger, Norway
“Noisy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Sitting in a restaurant, i am not used to annoying sounds as kids playing on hand held devices with high "pling-plong" noises. I went with my own kids, and I know kids make noise. On the other neighbor table employees sat laughing and chatting. Playing YouTube videoed to each other, just adding more noise into the room.
All in all an ok experience, the food was good, but not sure if I will go back there

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sun Valley, ID
“What you're looking for when you go to Applebee's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We didn't want to drive around too much, so we saw an Applebee's and pulled in. We were seated right away, and had a friendly waitress. It was just like all the other Applebee's we'd been to, and that was a good thing, because we knew what to except! My main issue was that it was FREEZING! Hard to go from very hot outside to icebox inside.

Heerhugowaard
“Average food and service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Average food in an average location. Not the best Applebee's I've ever been. When the weather is good, you can sit outside (if you don't mind smokers) which is nice.

Loganville, Georgia
“Not completely happy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Not very crowded but still visible to the bartender and wait staff. Sat way too long before I even got a drink order put in. Had to stop the main greeter to complain. All the wait staff and manager were standing by the bar having a great conversation and forgot all about us. Very disappointed. Food was good when we finally got it. Gave us a 15% discount but I was already disappointed.