“Eat well, my friend.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Cape May, New Jersey
“Eat well, my friend.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Good Mexican food for cheap. Serves beer. Service was prompt. The menu can be ordered a la carte. Give it a try!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Paris
“Excellent authentic Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

An excellent place, wher you feel at home immediately, a women ruled restaurant and you can feel it!!! The food is perfect and so copious... had to take some away !!!!
And the prices are very reasonable
mexican beet available
Just perfect!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers, Florida
“No Longer A Favorite”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Been coming here since I found it 20+ yrs ago on a visit to the keys. Every year it has been a must return to. Last year we noticed the food not up to usual- more potatoes than meat in the tacos and tostadas. Also did not get any follow up service after the food was delivered. Ended up going up to the counter to pay and check out and they had to run down the waitress to get our ticket. This year we just visited for the second time in a month and same-same-same. Food was not as it has been over the years and the service HORRIBLE. Both visits, not a check back after the food was delivered and waitress never asked how it was or thanked us for coming in. The last time IS OUR LAST. It was so disappointing I did not leave a tip, something I have almost never done. TIP by the way, means "to insure promptness". I'm thinking when you drop food and never come back to ask how it was or offer drink refills, you really don't care if I ever come back, especially three times in a row, twice in one month! I'll give my business to someone else in the future- there are lots of choices out there and anyone is a better bet than Rositas these days.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, Missouri
“We'll be back!...again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I'd eaten at Rosita's on previous trips to south Florida, so was eager to have my husband try it, too. We had two mole dishes, one chicken breast in green sauce and one pork in red sauce. They were excellent!

We showed up hungry 45 minutes before closing. We were the only customers there, yet did not feel rushed. The three staff present were courteous and welcoming, and checked on us with smiles throughout the meal.

Rosita's does not sport fancy decor. It is clean, and the pride is in the food and service.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Palm City, Florida
“Excellent- Authentic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in Florida City for several weeks while my fiancé was working there. Found Rosita's close to our hotel.... Was recommended on Yelp & Trip Advisor so we gave it a try! Absolutely terrific food! Small place... We get take out for lunch three or four times a week! My fiancé loves their chicken tacos...everything is great and at a great price! Try it... You won't be sorry!

Visited October 2013