“Well worth the stop... well run and a "DO NOT MISS"” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Flamingo
Activities: Viewing wildlife
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Get up close and personal with thousands of alligators at this alligator farm.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
vancouver
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Well worth the stop... well run and a "DO NOT MISS"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

So... My husband says"the airboats are cool dude". I say that this establishment is well worth the stop. Affordable Affordable... and did I mention Affordable... well run and clean.

Do not drive by this Farm.... you will have missed out on a cool experience.

• Polish first
Fort Pierce, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A not to be missed bargain afternoon out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Loved the live animal handling shows! The air Boat ride was awesome! The staff w're so friendly and knowledgeable! Highly recommended!

Tell City, Indiana
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“GREAT PLACE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Well worth every penny spent to tour this Alligator farm and take a fun air-boat ride. Holding a baby gator was great too, it isn't everyday you get that chance! The staff was super friendly and were willing to talk with you about their farm. Snack bar not too good and somewhat pricey but if you have never had gator, it is a good way to taste it...YUM!

Toronto, Canada
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“We liked it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Some of the other reviews are not too kind on this place and I can see their points. Still, my wife and son came away really enjoying the experience and my son loved the Gator Bites (deep-fried pieces of alligator), but then anything deep-fried is going to taste good.
I wanted a quick, action-packed air boat ride that got us wet and this was it.
It was a farm and the animals are all keep in pens which is what I expected. I would rather see farmed animals in pens then to have wild animals hunted and I guess farmers just never treat animals the way that you think they do. George Orwell brought this out when he said that farmers don't like animals and have no time for creatures that aren't making them money. That is for us 'city people' to do, I guess.
I liked it better than a zoo because they didn't mind my son touching the tortoise, which is what he really wanted to do more than anything else.

Miami, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great family place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Bring all friends and family all the time. Sit back and hold on tight this is an airboat ride you will never forget. Our airboat caption knew everything about the Everglades he was a wealth of information. The alligator show well get your heart pumping guaranteed. I had a great time at Everglades Alligator Farm I totally recommended visiting this attraction. Don't forget to snap a picture with the famous 14ft "Grandpa" alligator.

Visited August 2012