“Fun for Family” 5 of 5 stars

South Florida Explorer Pass
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Flamingo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Get up close and personal with thousands of alligators at this alligator farm.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
NYC
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fun for Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Airboat ride was fun..Loud and little Wet, But they warn you so put the Nikon/Canon away unless you have a Waterproof video camera!! Got a Groupon deal for a family of 4 so I didn't pay full price, but seem like a great deal as long as you catch all the shows. I only caught the gator feeding time and did the airboat ride. It was just nice walking around the place to check out the snakes area, the Florida panther and other wildlife. Bring your own food or lunch if you can, not much choice on the menu, Didn't try the gator nuggets. I wish to visit the real Everglades National park next time and maybe a longer airboat ride cause that was the big highlight for the kids!!

Visited December 2012

Portales, New Mexico
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Very cool, informative and fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

From a mom who's little scientist loved this place. All shorts of gators at all ages. Don't forget to take the air boat ride, so worth the extra 7 bucks

Brighton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

The farm is not a "must-see" but it is worth a go. You can have an Airboat tour which takes you on the water at high speed - too short, you never want it to end - and you can walk around to see alligators and other species... It's like a mini-zoo!
Make sure you check out the "dangerous snakes" area at the entrance and the feeding of the gators around the central pond. Worth seeing it!

Visited December 2012
Ocala, Florida
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Surprisingly Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I was actually kind of surprised by this place. Having grown up in Florida I have been to a few alligator parks over the years and typically they are run down tourist traps. This place on the other hand was pretty good and made for a great addition to our Everglades visit. I think what the best part was the airboat tour. Though short, the guide was wonderful (I think he called himself Psycho Paul) and made the trip so much more fun. Also I was nice to be able to hang around after the alligator show and get to hold one of the young gators. Kids would love that too! I made a short video of our visit and put it on my website at http://www.forgottencompass.com/2012/07/the-everglades.html

Visited March 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great time.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I are both active duty, so we got in free and the airboat ride was free as well. And we had a great time. My husband enjoyed feeding the ducks haha and discovering the other birds go crazy for food. And we also enjoyed the shows. The ride was awesome too. Saw quite a few alligators, pretty up close. And a rather large turtle. Overall we had a lot of fun.