“Quaint with character” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Si Como No Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagler Beach
Si Como No Inn
You added Si Como No Inn to your Saves list
2480 N Oceanshore Blvd, Flagler Beach, FL 32136   |
Ranked #3 of 13 Flagler Beach B&B and Inns
“Quaint with character”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

An impromptu visit to Flagler Beach area and we found this treasure of a place. Quaint inside and out. We stayed in room 6 which was well done with cute rustic beach decor. The property has a neat tiki hut (byob), fire pit, lots of sitting spaces, kayak use right on the intracoastal and across from the ocean....we could hear the surf from our room which was great. Pet friendly and the owner Marty has her own pups roaming around, very friendly, made it feel like home. The place had a slight hippee feel to it, which was fine and kind of cool. But, very overpriced, compared to competeters, however they did have a bit more to offer. The room had a microwave, fridge, window a/c, space heater, and tiny tv (and no hair dryer)... but the most disappointing part is that it was full of sugar ants inside the room. It would be a hoot to stay for a few days, enjoying the amenities and being on the ocean...but hubby did not like the ant situation and all. So we probably won't return. Appreciated the atmosphere though!

Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Solomons, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2014

Shelly is amazing. My husband and I our teenage boy and our loveable 2yr old Pitt bull stayed labor day weekend this year, Her and her boyfriend were so accommodating. We arrived very late after visiting with family and realized we were in a room with one King size bed and no room for our son to sleep, We thought there might be a blowup mattress under the bed but we could not find one, Shelly had stated if I needed anything at all to just give her a ring. So I did, Shelly and her boyfriend came out at 10:00 at night with a blown up, blowup mattress...how kind and they both spent time with our Pitt who absolutely loved the company. Kudos to you

Tabatha

Room Tip: This is a little piece of Central America
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2014

My husband and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary there. Our stay was beautiful. The rooms are True Florida chic. Just across A1A. Very accommodating and friendly. I will make a trip back as soon as possible. Si Como No Inn is open for your soul massage.

• Stayed October 2014
Orlando, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2014

Si como no inn is a great place to stay, even though I live in Florida every time I go there I feel like I am vacationing far away. I have never had a bad experience and enjoy the company I get to meet hanging around the Tiki Bar. The proximity to the beach, the people who run the inn, and the people who stay there all combine to make this the best place to stay in the state.

Room Tip: There is no bad room!
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2014

On our way back from the Orlando Airport, we decided to take A1A back home and come upon this wonderful and colorful site. We dropped in and Shelley was so welcoming she even allowed us to view the property and the room that was befitting for us. We made reservations that day for the Labor Day weekend. What a great family mini-vacation we had! We will definitely return!!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful hotel with hammocks, private beach access, and friendliest owners anywhere. We had such a wonderful stay with our young kids! My kids loved the Tiki Hut where we grilled out, as well as following around the resident dogs. Such a peaceful experience!

• Stayed September 2014
Round Rock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2014

We stayed here in August 2014 and let me tell you, it was great! The rooms were clean, nicely decorated and colorful. The bed were very comfortable and that is top priority with me! The owners Marti, Carl, and Shelly were as friendly as could be. The location directly across the street from the beach was wonderful. No long hot walks to a boardwalk ;) my family and I had an amazing time and will definitely go there again. Please take your pets...it's ok. All in all it was a great experience. Thank you Marti, you have a terrific place!

Room Tip: They are all good. Each room has it's own delightful charm. Families with kids should book a r...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Si Como No Inn? Share your experiences!