This was our second time there and it was just as spectaular as our first visit was. Our hosts Toni and Mark were very helpful in filling our day with choices of things to do and see. We took the bikes that they have available and went downtown where there was a Turtle Festival going on and the music was wonderful. We then rode down near the bridge where we chained our bikes up and took a Marsh walk down to the river. It was beautiful to see all the plant and sea lfe around us. At 6:30pm. we had another of there romatic dinners. They put so much love in everything they do, every guest is treated like family. Toni is an exceptional chef and they have a great selection of wines to choose from. This is a great place to come if you are looking to relax and enjoy the company of your significant other.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the magic at Island Cottage Romantic Oceanfront Inn & Spa where luxuries and romance are beyond compare. The scent of fresh sea air will tantalize your senses, while fireplaces, Jacuzzis for 2, king canopy beds, heated swimming pool, beach, tropical gardens and fountains set the stage for the romantic getaway of your dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Island Cottage Oceanfront Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Cottage Oceanfront Hotel Flagler Beach
- Island Cottage Oceanfront Hotel Cafe