“Best breakfast at a restaurant in years!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Palm Coast, Florida
“Best breakfast at a restaurant in years!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Love, love, love this place! The atmosphere is quaint, casual and on the small side. They also have an area outside that seemed large... although we did not eat out there. Again small means you may have to wait to be seated. The food is excellent. We had breakfast... a veggie omelet for me, and a seafood one for my husband. Tons of veggies in mine. Good coffee and a large selection of loose teas. I'd go with the grits next time instead of the biscuit, which was dry and not very flavorful. Excellent home-fries, and fast, friendly service. Taking my parents when they arrive around Easter! Prices are reasonable. I think my omelet was 6.95. Husband's was 12.95, but it had lobster and shrimp.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
William M, Owner at Hi Tulip Cafe, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Thank you! Biscuit warmer sometimes gets turned on too high by non-experts--all kidding aside, the biscuits are often pretty good early in the day. Thanks again!

Bella Vista, Arkansas, United States
“Good place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I was there with friends and we had a great time and the food was also good.
The service was good and friendly. We, all five of us, had something different and there
were no complaints.

• Visited January 2014
William M, Owner at Hi Tulip Cafe, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
We're glad to have you :)
Palm Coast, Florida
“Sorry I didn't find it sooner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Had breakfast here on Sunday. Nice atmosphere, service was good. Corn fritters with yogurt sauce were excellent. I had the chorizo breakfast burrito. It had the perfect mixture of chorizo and cheese. The pico de gallo was really nice and tasted very fresh
The only thing not up to par were the home fries. They were a tad under done for me. The coffee was really nice as well.. wish I had come here sooner! Will be back for lunch!

• Visited March 2014
William M, Owner at Hi Tulip Cafe, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for the kind words! Valuable input. A good portion of our regular customers order their home fries extra crispy. Thanks for your business.
Flagler Beach, Florida
“BEST coffee and espresso! Excellent breakfast and lunch. Will cater.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

A little bit of a hidden gem in Flagler Beach. This cute little cafe is off of 100 right before the bridge in the Publix shopping center. You should stop in and try a cappuccino or latte. And prepare to never enjoy Starbucks the same way again. The beans are freshly ground as espresso orders come in and the baristas have milk steaming down to an art. Lots of latte flavors to choose from- the toasted marshmallow and caramel are my favorites.
The staff is friendly and the service is quick. For weekend morning breakfasts I try to come in before 10:30. If you make it later, the food is worth the short wait!
I typically order breakfast items, which are served all day. All of the varieties of eggs benedict are delish, the Cheesesteak and Southwestern omelets are two of my favorites, and they make a really good order of asparagus. The french toast and waffles are fantastic. The menu is extensive and the burgers and salads are great. They also run unique specials daily. The food is good.
I like the laid back ambiance- lots of windows and natural light and coffee bar counter seating is an option.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
William M, Owner at Hi Tulip Cafe, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
I'm blown away by your enthusiasm... sometimes we need to be reminded that our hard work is paying off. This review made everyone's day. Thank-you Casey!
“Strip mall Secret”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

It's been here awhile but we just found it-and so should you. A wonderful place that offers a substantial menu-I had the hummus platter; fresh, tasty and plenty to eat. My wife had a super size Angus burger with fries and thoroughly enjoyed it. The service, atmosphere and general ambiance were friendly and inviting. A great value and we'll be back.

• Visited February 2014
William M, Manager at Hi Tulip Cafe, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Eloquent and pleasing. Thanks for supporting your small-time local eateries!