“Friendly Place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Friendly Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We have been a number of times and the service is always good. After reading a recent review about the burgers I figured I would try one. I had a regular burger no frills, it was really good. My wife had a wrap which she enjoyed. This is a place that keeps you coming back to.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Elizabethton, Tennessee
“Great service, delicious breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

My granddaughter and I went for breakfast to Hi Tulip before going to Marineland to swim with the dolphins. It turned out to be a great start to a great day. We were greeted warmly by our server, and the service was immediate. I had their home made sausage, and it was very tasty. She had chicken and waffles, and she really enjoyed her meal. The cafe was very clean, bright, and cheerful. Definitely would return and recommend.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Gonna give it another shot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

10 AM Sunday morning - "Coffee isn't ready" - then we get left alone for 10 minutes - I order (me and my wife) - food comes - still no coffee - finally coffee - but no muffin with the meal - flag down another server.
Good food though. Want to support local biz - will give it another shot.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“nice little cafe.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

food is great and service is excellent. great healthy options for breakfast and lunch. get there early on weekend tends to get crowded

Visited July 2013
William M, Owner at Hi Tulip Cafe, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thanks!
“Where is it?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I'm looking for the best burger in the Palm Coast/Flagler Beach area. I stopped here to sample a burger. It was good, but not great. Tasty, but not memorable. Service was good. The food arrived hot- but it is not the best burger I have ever eaten. This eating place is casual in style. The menu offers breakfast food all day long. The customers around me that were eating breakfast food seemed to enjoy it. I'll be back to try an omelet.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
William M, Owner at Hi Tulip Cafe, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
I hear The Turtle Shack is the supposed paradigm for burger quality in Flagler Beach. After tasting their burger(which was delicious!) we upgraded ours as of last Thursdayish. With all due respect to TS, our new product is definitely just as good, if not slightly better! We have a grassfed, seasoned, mouthwatering 8 oz. burger. I had one for lunch today and didn't even need ketchup! Thanks for the review, hope to see you soon.