“Everything's Coming Up Tulips” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Flagler Beach, Florida, United States
“Everything's Coming Up Tulips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Hi Tulip cafe is becoming one of the Flagler Beach staple breakfast joints! The omelettes are not only delicious but SUPER healthy. I had the Hi Tulip omelette and it was out of this world! The fresh made home fries were seasoned to perfection and I actually finished ALL of my meal because it was too tasty to leave behind.

They make a killer cappuccino that beats out Starbucks any day.

Make the choice to eat at Hi Tulip and you will not be disappointed. EAT LOCAL, BUY LOCAL, SUPPORT LOCALS!!!!!

• Visited February 2013

Ormond Beach, Florida
“Welcome to the neighborhood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I enjoyed a wonderfully prepared eggs Benedict and my friend had eggs prepared to her liking. The place was packed on a Friday morning before 10, service was top notch and prices were within the 7-8 dollar range. We will return!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
William M, Owner at Hi Tulip Cafe, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank-you!
Flagler Beach
“Unfortunately Just As Bad As His Pier Restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We tried it because it's new and to compare it to other breakfast spots AND to the owner's (Billy) previous restaurant (The Pier). The food was mediocre at best. It came out luke warm and when my husband mentioned it to the waitress she said she "brought it out as soon as it was ready". We waited for more coffee and never got it before we left and we heard shouting and yelling in the kitchen. We MAY give it another shot but our first try was NOT GOOD; there are other better places for breakfast at the Beach.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
William M, Owner at Hi Tulip Cafe, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
I'm terribly sorry that your first experience was less than perfect. We strive to bring you quality in both food and service. The type of service you described is nowhere near what we outline for our servers. Your meal should have been replaced promptly, and on days that properly staffed for the volume we receive, with good drink service. I wish our manager had caught wind of this incident.

It would be my pleasure to recreate your experience in our establishment to match that of the other reviews! I'm Billy and you can some see me on any day with the exceptions of Friday and Saturday. I will be more than happy to cover your tab on your visit!

My father operated the Pier Restaurant and has since retired from the restaurant business. All stigmas aside, the new generation is much different.
“Hi Tulip raises the bar in Flagler Beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We are thrilled to FINALLY have a restaurant in FB that has decided to offer a variety of breakfast and lunch items...their menu is creative with lots of choices. The waitstaff is super friendly and attentive. Hi Tulip has definitely raised the bar across the board and we wish them great success!!

William M, Owner at Hi Tulip Cafe, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you!
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Great food and large menu! Glad to see a place like this open up in Flagler. Also a great selection of coffee if you just want something to go. New place so I think they are still figuring it out but we will be back!