“You have to check this place out!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Beverly, Massachusetts
“You have to check this place out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is where the locals hang, and there's a good reason why. Small family owned, with great service, very fresh fish and a nice vibe. One of my brother in laws regular go to spots. I had a pan fried grouper, that was so fresh, I slowed down just to be able to enjoy it longer. Other's got some salads with fresh grilled tuna and mahi, both also so fresh and the portions of fish were so big they could not finish, but being a culinary guy, I could not see it going to waste, so I made a pig out of myself, and it was great. Definately, make this a destination to check out. If I lived there, I too would be a regular.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Louisville, Kentucky
“You would never think of food like this on the beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was our 3rd trip in the last four years. I knew the had a great wine list and great burgers but this time we ventured out. We ordered the mussels, a crab cake and the onion rings. All were delicious, the view is spectacular and the service is warm and friendly. We love to go to the local restaurants in an area and this one is a prize, We are moving to Palm Coast in the near future and this will be a regular hangout.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Palm Coast, Florida
“Funky atmosphere, good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

For what it is, very good food. Borderline on value.
Friendly and efficient waitstaff.
The outside seating is too near the highway and not at all raised. Considering the driving around here it adds a spicy bit of danger to outdoor dining.
I'm an intermittently regular customer, and would go more often if it were a better value.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
kentucky
“Don't let the outside fool ya”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Wonderful food,service and service.While visiting nearby Cinnamon Beach,we noticed this place and decided to try it out.The appearance isn't all shiny and new,but Oh My the food is awesome! The coconut shrimp and the scallop dish also the crab cake were perfectly cooked and so fresh.Our view from the outside looking at the ocean made it even better.Very reasonable priced.Desserts are homemade and you can tell--- going back for our last night before heading home.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Flagler Beach, Florida
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is a small seaside restaurant with a large heart. Great burgers, fantastic seafood, good wines and a wonderful beer selections (including Guinness on tap). It is a family owned.