“Great casual oceanfront breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Tequesta, Florida
“Great casual oceanfront breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

First time here, loved the view and beachy/surfer vibe. Didn't love my coffee and think it might have been due to the type of creamer they had (kinda like liquid Cremona...yuk). Service was casual and missed bringing the 2nd cup of coffee my companion ordered but I can overlook this given the outstanding location, great reggae music and delicious breakfast burrito!! Hope to visit again next time I'm in the area.

• Visited September 2013

Palm Coast, Florida
“Things have changed here!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming here for years and have never left unhappy. These are all the nicest people and you could not ask for a better view. This time (and lately), the service is very slow and the food is not what it used to be. Luke tempature, not cooked properly and a 45 min wait for your meal. I really hope they can tighten up these issues. I will return in hopes of improvements.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“Been waiting a year”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Came to flagler last year this time and my mother told me about the Java joint, my wife and I were in a pretty serious car accident on our way to vacation, sore and all we still made it here to have our breakfast, friendly staff, strong coffee and food is awesome, see you guys next year hopefully on better terms, thanks

Asheville, NC
“great omelet, friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I had breakfast here while on a recent trip to visit friends. The staff was super friendly and kept my coffee cup full. The omelet was delicious and prepared perfectly. I sat and watched the ocean while having a great breakfast. Perfect

Saint Charles, Illinois
“A regular stop when in Palm Coast...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We're in Palm Coast 4-6 times a year and always make time for breakfast at Java Joint. Great view of the water, staff is always super nice. We've even seen dolphins in the ocean once while having brunch! So fun. A little expensive for breakfast, but the ocean view keeps us coming back!

Love how dog-friendly this place is. We have to leave our dogs with friends in Chicago when we come down here....but it's nice to get my dog "fix" when we're at Java Joint!

• Visited July 2013