“A Fantastic Surprise” 4 of 5 stars

Description: aka--Taco shop
Nashville, Tennessee
“A Fantastic Surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I absolutely loved this little hole-in-the-wall taco stand in the hole-in-the-wall beach town of Flagler Beach. I live for places like this- great food, reasonable prices, enthusiastic employees doing what they love in a place that looks like it should be condemned. I had a beef taco, "Baja" style and my daughter and I split a grilled mahi-mahi burrito "works" style. Unbelievable! Other daughter had something called a Mexican UFO, which looked like one of those grilled, stuffed things at Taco Bell but good. I'm telling you, we all really enjoyed this place. You should to.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Carlsbad, CA.
“Amazing Hole in the Wall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I love this place. I am from CA. and they nail it for Mexican food. Guac is the best, always fresh and not loaded with other stuff !

Visited November 2013
Palm Coast, Florida
“Nice Lunch Place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Serving organic meat, fresh salsas, and all the rest. Does not look as though it could pass a health inspection though. Cooks do not wear head covers (hairnets, etc.) and area always looks dirty.

Visited July 2013
“Lovely lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

My daughter and I found this place from our trip advisor app. The food was delicious and fresh. We both had fish tacos. It was a perfect day so eating outside was preferred. We actually want to go again tomorrow.

Orlando, Florida
“Good, fast, delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Let's be honest - the place is tiny. Only outdoor seating is available, but the food makes up for any perceived ills. Their fish tacos are amazing, the burritos are filling and tasty, and the value is unbeatable. We've gotten their food to go in order to lounge poolside at our inn, and other guests have been so impressed with what we were eating that they too have visited.

• Visited July 2013