“Great little pizza place with a variety of toppings to give you a change from the ordinary pizza, while they still make an excel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Guiseppe's

Cuisines: Italian, American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

This little place has a quick serve counter, and a buffet. I haven't had the buffet, but the pizza is great. I tried a bite of a friend's slice, it had spinach and white sauce, I don't know what it was, but it was delicious! Every time we grab a quick pizza for dinner, it is great.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

FL
“Food fair to average / Work ethic? Shameful!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Went for lunch yesterday, hubby had the buffet which he liked enough but it wasn't very warm, and everything was covered in sauces that looked the way congealed trans fat looks when it's cold and gooey. yum. :\ I had the greek salad with "grilled chicken." It took much too long to half-microwave sliced, precooked rubbery slabs of what I surely hope was chicken. It came out looking steamy but was cold when I bit into it? so weird. The feta cheese was a lump on top, and the dressing was sparse. Had to get oil & vinegar from the buffet line to finish the salad. Also, the unsweet tea was sent back. Nasty... but they did remove it from the $28 bill. Oh yes, $28 for one lunch buffet and a salad with chicken - but that's including the $4.50 tip ALREADY added into the bill. I mean, we'd leave that anyway, but to automatically add it for a table of 2? For a self-serve buffet and a 20 minute wait for salad? Rude.
The WORST part?! I told my friend where I went for lunch and she said her daughter had worked there & quit (along with several other kids) because the owner was majorly shorting them on their pay each week! One foolishly stayed until he was owed over $300! NEVER AGAIN! I only wish I had known this sooner!! Avoid this place until it stops stiffing its employees! No wonder they're always hiring!! >:-(

Visited January 2013
Palm Coast, Florida
“Lunch buffet was terrible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This place is just awful. Went there for lunch with a client for business.everything in the buffet was cold and dry. The pizza was ok but I have had much better in other areas.

Visited November 2012
Palm Coast, Florida
“Fantastic food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I love Italian food and this restaurant really delivers from the food to the homemade bread and great salads. I love to eat and we eat here often. The service is great and so is the atmosphere. I recommend this restaurant to everyone that comes here to visit or stays..I can never eat all of the food they give you so I am always taking home a doggie bag..but the dogs don't get it!

Visited August 2012
“Great pizza selection.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Nice offering of many types of pizza's, great soups like escarol and pasta fragile. Very friendly staff. Limited wine selection so your better off with beer. Parking is limited so be careful as the Flagler Beach Police have too much time on their hands and will ticket you for the slightest infraction like parking the wrong direction or being over the yellow lines.