“Very Nice” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Other
Activities: Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: An artificial reef near St. Augustine that has been a popular spot to catch grouper and snapper since the 1950s.
Port Orange, Florida
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Everything, The Beach was wonderful. I loved the color of the sand. The restarant was alsome. Best Pizza I ever had in my life. I love Pizza & this was honestly the best. The pool was like a sana. Can't wait to go back next week for a visit with one of my bestfriends.

Visited August 2012

Orlando, Florida
12 attraction reviews
“Pink Beaches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We did a day trip to Flagler Beach with my parents from Orlando. It was a bit longer of a drive than I would have liked, but the experience was worth it. The sands there are pink from the crushed shells (so this is not a shelling beach, they are all small if you find any). But this is a great place to find sharks teeth. There were a lot of people stooping like they do in Sanibel, but for teeth not shells. The water was still chilly in comparison to where we go in Coco and Tampa, but was a great day to catch some sun.

Visited May 2012
Kettering, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“The best beach in Florida.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Stumbled across this stretch of coast en route from st Augustine to Daytona and have to say it is idyllic. Saw diving pelicans, burrowing crabs and dolphins about 30 yards off shore. Other than Naples on the west coast I think it's the nicest stretch of coast of Florida including the keys.

Visited June 2012

Been to Flagler Reef? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Flagler Reef, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.