“What's not to love?” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cleveland, Ohio
“What's not to love?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2010

A Starbucks is a Starbucks, generally speaking, so what's not to love if you're a already a fan? This location is in a nice strip mall, easy access and parking. There is a very small outdoor seating area in front and decently appointed seating inside. Our only issue with this location is they don't call out the drinks when they're complete. This happened every time we visited --- our prepared drinks were just sitting on a counter for several minutes while we waited at our table. It was kind of odd, considering every location we've ever been to calls out completed drink orders. Still, great coffee and pastries as always.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

seattle
“Not food - life blood - TERRIFIC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2010

I am sane. I am not addicted. I just think life and the day start better with a quality caffinated drink. I am willing to travel a few miles to get one to my taste and that is a good thing because I had to travel close to 3 miles to get our favorite morning starters, then call and wake hubby so he would be downstairs ready to accept his morning tribute of "GRANDE DRY NONFAT CAPPUCCINO." Like my "DOPPIO ESPRESSO MACCHIATO" it was perfectly executed. We may have been very disappointed with the rest of our Amelia Island experiece, but this little piece was perfect.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fresno, California
“just another starbucks”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2009

Charged me 5 dollars for internet that didn't work. Then told me the the internet at Krystal's down the street was free.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere