While on vacation in north FL, we had planned a 2 night stay @ this location. The evening before check-in, we were notified of a family emergency in the south/central part of the state & possible need of our assistance. We were called again the following morning & asked if we could make the 4 hour drive (one way) asap. As we were scheduled to check-in later that day, we were well inside the 24 hr cancellation period & just figured we would have to eat the 1st night's fee. Well, we were directed by central reservations to contact the hotel directly. Jacob @ this Hampton location was both kind & understanding of our situation. After explaning, he did not even hesitate waiving the fee (being the 1st night's stay). Wanted to share w/ everyone that uses Trip Advisor that even under stressful circumstances, sometimes things can come together. Although things are still a bit dicey w/ our uncle, we are returning to "vacation mode" today by heading to the south west coast. We hope to get to Amelia Island on our next stop to FL, perhaps in 2014. We love Hampton Inn, they have always been our preference in the Hilton group. THANKS AGAIN HAMPTON FOR A WONDERFUL (NON-)STAY!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island At Fernandina Beach Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island At Fernandina Beach FL