Made reservation trough Hilton Reservations number. They assured me there was no additional pet fees charged at hotel....... There was. They charge $25 per pet. We had one small dog (yorkie). This was the first time we have traveled with a pet so I was nervous of the room (germaphobe here). The room was clean and didn't smell as I thought it might! They gave a list of pet friendly restaurants nearby. The beach was just a small walk and you are able to walk the dog down by the beach there. Overall I would return. Breakfast was good but you had to wait. I don't think they were prepared for the crowd!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island At Fernandina Beach Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island At Fernandina Beach FL