I stayed at this hotel for a few days of fun and was not disappointed. It is comfortable, the front desk check-in was pleasant and helpful and provided lots of good information. The room was also nice overall and the bed was comfortable. The carpet could use an upgrade, as could the toilet (getting rust stains). Even though it is not right on the beach, it is easily walkable - about one long block away. I found it preferable to drive further down the beach to one of the many other beach access locations where it was a little less crowded (although it never seems to be that crowded in April). I was also pleased by the general location of the hotel - it is easy to drive either to the historic district or down to the south end of the island. I will plan to be back!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island At Fernandina Beach Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island At Fernandina Beach FL