This is a good inexpensive motel if you want to be right on a great beach. It's a short walk to the pier, eateries, and some shopping. Its the perfect place for a family on a budget that wants to spend a weekend on the sand. That said, the rooms and amenities are very basic. It's a well-maintained property, but the rooms have seen heavy use and It can be a bit noisy. Friendly, helpful staff. "Very Good" is based on "Average" for the room, "Excellent" for the location.
- Also Known As:
- Beachside Hotel
- Beachside Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Beachside Motel Fernandina Beach
- Beachside Motel Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, FL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachside Motel is Amelia Island's only oceanfront motel and is locally owned and operated. Designed with your comfort in mind, our tastefully decorated rooms all have cable TV, telephones and wireless internet service. We also have fully equipped kitchenettes available for guests who prefer a more homestyle atmosphere. Begin each day with complimentary coffee and yummies in our lobby. Swim or sun around our full-size oceanfront pool which is just steps from the beach. Just minutes from the island's charming historic town of Fernandina Beach, the public golf course, and Ft. Clinch State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Beachside Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.