We had a comfortable, quiet, 4 night stay at this hotel. We were on the 3rd floor and had a very nice view of the ocean. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. We enjoyed the full hot breakfast each morning.
We experienced slow Internet service a couple evenings. The first evening I called the front desk to inquire about it, a very helpful gentleman took care of it and even called our room to check that it had improved. The second night, a not so helpful young lady suggested I come down to the lobby for a better connection OR use their house computer... The cleaning staff also neglected to leave shampoo daily, so we had to ask for it at the front desk. Small problems...
The Sandy Bottoms restaurant is a short walk away and offered good food, 1/2 price drinks, live music and beachside seating. Fort Clinch State Park and the Egan Creek Greenway are right there also and worth touring. We brought our bikes and found many areas to ride easily.
This is a very nice place to stay for the location and value.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia Island Hotel
- Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Comfort Suites Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia Island Fernandina Beach, FL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is 100% non-smoking with all-suite rooms. All rooms offer a seating area with sofa-sleeper, microwave/fridge, free hot breakfast, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, and free wi-fi. Our hotel is located steps away from main beach and only 1 mile from historic downtown Fernandina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.