“Consistently top notch!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
fernandina beach, fl
“Consistently top notch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Another fabulous meal at one if our favorite restaurants here. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu. Special salmon & grouper cake tonight, yum..You can always count on a 4star meal here!

“Excellent duck”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I've never had a duck plate so delicious as the one they serve. Se magnific! A bit pricy...about $100 for 2 without liquor. Great service and good food.

“So happy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

I've traveled a lot and found this amazing island in Florida..I usually leave comments on yelp.but a waiter asked me to comment on trip advisor...Le Clos exceeded my expectation..I travel alone a lot..meaning I eat out a lot... this place made me comfortable immediately. My waiter was the sommelier... I thought the wine was off but not bad.. from my comment she went back and tasted... New bottle..try this!.. yes that's right.she knew her stuff. ..escargot tasted like France..didn't happen here in the states often... and the crusted grouper..a special..melted in my mouth..high praise..I'm not a local and new to posting on trip advisor so I'm sceptical of newbees..but this is honest!

Glenview, Illinois
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Located in a small, nicely decorated house, this restaurant is a gem. The staff is welcoming and extremely helpful. The selection was great. I had the pork tenderloin. Fantastic, especially the sauce. Our waitress assisted us in finding a reasonably wine. A great chocolate gateaux. All in all a tremendous surprise not to be missed.

Savannah, GA
“A Gem In Fernandina Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

There are many good restaurants in Fernandina Beach, but we believe LE CLOS ranks at the top. Located in an old house on a side street, this small restaurant is charming and offers a casual French bistro atmosphere. The food was delicious, particularly our lamb entrée cooked to perfection. The restaurant was full, but we did not suffer from lack of good service. This was our second visit and we look forward to doing it again soon.