“They may have moved, but they still can't get an order right” 2 of 5 stars

904-261-6661
Website
Improve this listing
Florida
“They may have moved, but they still can't get an order right”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I had given up on Pizza Hut several years back, when my delivery never showed up, and i ended up having to drive to the restaurant to pick up a replacement order.
But then they moved, and I thought, heck, why not give it a try. I placed a fairly large order, as we were feeding about 7-8 people. The order arrived timely, but by the time I was able to check the order, a large wings order was missing. I called the store...and the reply was "Well, do you still need them?" Yes, I did. And they arrived a hour later.
So, the second chance was the last chance. It might have been nice if I had received less snark, and maybe, just maybe a discount on this order, or on a future order. But since neither was offered, there will be no future orders....

Visited May 2013

Angina, Ill.
“What you expected.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is for the carry out business and delivery only. sometimes you don't want to be surprised or amazed....like when you want a good pizza, made they way you ordered it and ready when it was supposed to be ready. This is that kind of place. Reliable and exactly what you wanted.

Visited October 2013