“Great place to chill out” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
newjersey
“Great place to chill out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

After a long day exploring Amelia Island, decided to try Brett's for drinks. Great drinks, nice view overlooking the water. Unfortunately, we were to early for dinner. We ordered a house salad and a chicken salad sandwich. Both were very good. Service was very good and it was an overall good value.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Great food and view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I really love having lunch at Brett's. I love their BBQ chips and their vegetable salad. They have a great drink menu and the special drinks are awesome.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Return Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

I eat here on occasion and always have a good meal. Dinner can be pricey. I ordered the pork chop dinner last night. It was too well done and I didn't care for the sauce. My dining companions all seemed to really enjoy their meals of Lo Country Boil, shrimp scampi, etc. service was very good and I will dine there again but not to order the pork chop. I've enjoyed lunching there the best.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Excellent Service and Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

We will definitely go back during our next visit! Fresh hot seafood! SOOOO Yummy... Lots of food for the price point!

Visited February 2014
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Random Monday Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

My date and I arrived on President's Day holiday without reservations and were seated immediately. I probably would wear something a bit nicer than shorts and a T-shirt next time(a polo perhaps)...but its Florida, so I'm pretty sure that was okay anyway. i started off with a glass of wine Butternut Chardonnay $9/glass. They had a good selection of wine I thought. My date and i then split a Shrimp Bisque soup, which was fantastic. We then had our dinners Fried Shrimp ($20 I think) and Smoked Salmon ($25?). I had a glass of viognier, which was delicious as well. Our dinner cost $77 or $93ish with tip(I don't exactly remember).

I'd say that the meals were excellent and more than either of us cared to eat. The waitress boxed our meals up for us, which to me is a sign of a nice restaurant. It was dark out, but I'm sure the view is very nice as well. The atmosphere was nice and the staff friendly. I'd recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited February 2014