“Great food with a pleasant atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

19042614646
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
La Mancha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Brazilian, Portuguese, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dairy Queen
Description: Coming Soon!
Merrimack, New Hampshire
“Great food with a pleasant atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We had an evening meal here; well prepared. The menu is varied; and solid in all respects. The wine list; reasonably complete; and the service was very good.

Visited June 2014

Peachtree City, Georgia
“Authentic food, fantastic live music”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Spent a lovely day at the beach and wanted something fast and easy. Read the reviews on trip advisor and decide to try it out. Sangria was delightful infused with fruits, very authentic. Shared paella with my husband it was pretty good. The live music was fantastic, authentic, not what one would expect in such a small restaurant.

Visited June 2014
Barnesville, Georgia
“Totally Unexpected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

My husband and I were spending a long weekend at the beach and decided to try something different. I read the reviews and decided to try La Mancha. We've had tapas before and that's what I was expecting. So very glad I was wrong. We tried the lamb meatball tapas and then ordered the surf & turf special for two. From the bread to the last bite, everything was wonderful. Flavors and combinations that just seemed to explode in your mouth. And when I asked a question about something that was in the dish, our waiter knew the name of it and seemed truly pleased that I noticed. Also, we ordered sangria and it was delicious. That's not something I normally order because most places don't let it sit long enough for the flavors to blend. If we ever make it back this way we will definitely be back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Great food & service. Okay location. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Food variety and taste was great. Prices were slightly high for not being on the water. They did offer live music which was a surprise bonus. Service was fantastic and the waiter was very attentive. No liquor so they offer wine and beer only. Kids are welcome but food options are limited.

netto3003, General Manager at La Mancha, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Txnikster, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm happy to hear that you like our food variety, taste of flavors and the services you received by our staff. I appreciate your accolades to our staff. We are expanding our kids menu and adding a outside patio in the near future to provide a better overall experience.

I hope it's not too long before I have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Regards
Romulo Camargo
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Spanish food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

We had dinner Saturday night. My wife had salmon and I had scallops. Both were excellent. I live in Washington, DC, and often go to a Spanish restaurant there that is supposed to be among the best in the US. Food at La Manchas was at least as good. And the waiter, Josue, was friendly and very competent.

• Visited June 2014