“Best Cuban Sandwich ever!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hola! Cuban Cafe

Hola! Cuban Cafe
117 Centre Street, (North 2nd, Behind the Palace Saloon), Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island, FL 32034 (Formerly Hola!)
19043210163
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Cuban, Café, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night
Jacksonville, Florida
“Best Cuban Sandwich ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I stopped in to Hola for lunch the other day and was amazed at how i missed this place before. They have the best cuban i have ever put in my mouth and the empanadas were delicious as well. I will definately be back next time i am in the area and highly recommend them.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Delicious sandwiches!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

My husband and I each tried a different sandwich and they were delicious. The woman who was working there that day was very friendly. We thought the prices were a bit high and if I remember correctly, it was all seperate, no "combo's" or anything to try and get a deal. They had an outside patio, but it was much too hot to eat out there during the time of year we were there. The woman working there mentioned there was improvements being done to the patio (installing misting fans and such, I think) and there was going to nightly entertainment coming soon. All in all, the food was really VERY good and we would go back!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jacksonville
“Best Cuban Coffee ever!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I looooooooooove Hola Cuban Cafe! I go there 4 times a week! Their Cuban coffee is addicting! You will not want to drink any other coffee after having their coffee. Marisol and Chris are awesome! Make sure you stop by Hola Cafe for your "Cafe Cubano" or for their delicious empanadas!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Georgia
“Pretty good lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

This is a very casual eatery. I think most get their meals to go. I was not thrilled with my Cuban, but my friend loved it. The service is quick and friendly.

Visited July 2014
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I just discovered this place and am so happy. Great authentic Cuban food. I would put the mojo dipping sauce on anything!