“Cheers to Cheers!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Amelia Island Horseback Riding

Amelia Island Horseback Riding
Peters Point Beach Front Park, South Fletcher Avenue, Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island, FL 32034
904-277-7047
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Adventure
Clarkston, Michigan
“Cheers to Cheers!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I NEVER write reviews, but have taken the time to write one for these fine folks because they are AMAZING!!! We stayed at the Ritz and walked down to Peters Point where we met Miranda, who took us on our ride. She was so awesome... very personable and helpful. She has been doing this since she was 9 years old. She also happens to be quite the photographer too! She took a million pictures and sent them to us via text, it was so nice. The horses were in great shape, and they seemed to really enjoy the ride ALMOST as much as I did. If you really want to have an amazing riding experience choose Cheers!! They are the coolest and your money goes to help these magnificent animals... it's a win win! Thanks to Debbie and her amazing staff for a lasting memory, you guys ROCK!!!

Visited October 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Went riding with Debbie from ameliahorsebackriding.com. The horses were beautiful and well trained and the scenery was majestic.

Visited December 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 attraction reviews
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

My husband and I went on a horseback ride with Debbie and her crew. It was a wonderful experience. We had tto reschedule a few times due to weather but she was very accomodating of our other plans. I was quite nervous, as I don't have alot of experience on horses but they were very helpful and put me at ease. Debbie made sure to take lots of pictures for us to always have the memory. It was truly worth every penny, especially since the money goes directly back into her horse rescue efforts.

mcdonough
“Brithday Surprise Ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Debbie Manser and her crew are fantastic. I was planning a "13th" Birthday surprise trip for my daughter to ride horses on the beach with her two best friends. There was a total of 6 of us and Debbie did whatever she had to do to accomodate all of us, so, we could ride together. She brought extra trailers, horses and people to help with our ride. She made sure that each of us were partnered with the correct horse for our riding abilities. We had experienced and some of us "not" as experienced. The girls were able to break away from the rest of us, with Krisitn, and ride to "their hearts content", trotting and cantering, etc. Debbie stayed with those of us who were just as happy in a walk and trot. She walked a 6 year old boy on the lead line and by the end of the ride, he was holding the reins and trotting. If you are an experienced horse person and think you will get bored, you're wrong. Debbie lets you canter. The other places I researched, would only allow walking. Also, you get the full hour of riding. With Debbie, you get a great experience you will never forget. All of her horses were calm, well trained and seasoned for the beach rides. They were well taken care of too. Debbie and her crew, help people fulfill their dreams everyday with a joyfull smile and friendly personality. I think they love providing the rides as much as we loved riding. I know these girls will remember this trip the rest of their lives. We will come back to ride with them again. We loved our time with your horses and hope to bring ours down some day. If you are wanting to bring your own horses, Debbie does the boarding at her farm, as well. Also, your money goes to an excellent cause, because, Debbie puts the money towards her equine rescue program. So, you will be having the ride of your life and giving to a good cause. You can't go wrong. Because of Debbie and her crew, I was able to give my daughter the best birthday surprise EVER! Thanks from Dawn, Chris, Summer, Mallarie, Landon and Shian from McDonough, GA :-)

mcdonough
“13th Birthday Surprise a Success”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I planned this trip for my daughter's 13th birthday as a surprise. We were taking her two best friends and had a total of 6 people riding. Debbie Manser was very willing to do whatever she needed to, to make sure all of us were able to ride together. She brought extra trailers, horses and people to help with our ride. We had the surprise planned for well over 6 weeks. My daughter and her friends (who have all been riding their own horses for years) were well matched to the appropriate horses, as were the less experienced riders. The girls rode with Kristin and were able to ride to their ability (canter) and go ahead of us, who wanted to just walk and trot. Debbie stayed with, and walked (in hand) one of our riders, who was a 6 year old boy with little experience. By the end of the ride, he was walking his horse with the reins and even wanted to trot a little. All the horses were well trained, seasoned for the beach and calm the entire time. These horses are suited for any rider, beginner or experienced. If you are an expienced ridier and think you will be bored, you're wrong. You will be allowed to canter with Debbie's horses, unlike some of the other beach ride companies. This was an experience all of us will remember forever. Thanks to Debbie, Kristin and the guys who helped with our ride. You are a fantastic group of people, who work hard to fulfill people dreams. Thank you so much from Dawn, Summer, Chris, Mallarie, Landon and Shian. I'm sure we will be back for another ride soon.