“Great food and service” 4 of 5 stars

904-310-6821
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Four Seasons Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Eclectic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Four Seasons Bistro: located right on the line of Yulee and Fernandina next to Lowes. Four Seasons Bistro: where dining is Comfortable, Casual and Fresh. We serve beer and wine to compliment fresh meals, and our desserts are made from scratch. Our goal: Comfortable atmosphere with awesome customer service, Casual dining experience, with Fresh memorable meals and desserts.
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

This small restaurant is located in a small shopping center, but offers a big value for those who enjoy great food with great service---and who doesn't ? When you enter you are personally greeted by Mike the owner, or shortly after you are seated he comes to your table to welcome you. Mike lets you know that he really cares about you enjoying your dinning experience in his restaurant, and makes sure that his staff feels the same way.
They have an open kitchen where you can see them prepare your food---which is fresh and locally sourced. My wife and I had the grilled Mahi Mahi which was served with southwest style quinoa and a house salad---it was great! We didn't have room for desert , but they offer what we were told was some of the best carrot cake made.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Meatballs like Nona made”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I went while visiting with one set of grandparents. I was blown away when the meatballs I ordered tasted exactly like those my other, Italian born, grandmother used to make. I can't wait to visit again. The red velvet cake was wonderful too.

Arnold from Greensboro, NC

Visited June 2014
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Terrific meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Don't leave without having the cannoli! Great meal and service. It help make our little getaway special.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Yulee, Florida
“Never fails to serve amazing food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I have been to the restaurant many times, and have great meals every time. The price is right and my wife and I always enjoy their specials. Go hungry because from appetizer to dessert, you'll want to enjoy every bite.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“We Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

My husband and I love Four Seasons Bistro. We go there a lot. We love the atmosphere, the food is outstanding and the staff is so friendly. I've had Lasagna at many different places but this place to me is by far THE best. The owner Micheal is the sweetest person and makes your visit enjoyable. I highly recommend Four Seasons Bistro to anyone looking for a great place to eat and also try the Arancini, it is to die for!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere