“A nice surprise” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Eclectic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Four Seasons Bistro: located right on the line of Yulee and Fernandina next to Lowes. Four Seasons Bistro: where dining is Comfortable, Casual and Fresh. We serve beer and wine to compliment fresh meals, and our desserts are made from scratch. Our goal: Comfortable atmosphere with awesome customer service, Casual dining experience, with Fresh memorable meals and desserts.
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“A nice surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We live close to this restaurant but usually go on the island to dine out. We decided to give the place a try. We were pleasantly surprised. Our main dishes were very good. You can tell the food is fresh. The bruschetta was excellent. I also liked the way they marketed their other appetizers. They brought small samples of their soups with a reminder that they are available as take out. The kale soup was great. I am sure I will stop by and pick some up this fall and winter.

Overall, the food was very good and the prices were not outrageous like many places on the island. We will definitely go back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Some serious yummy.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

The service was excellent. The bistro is cozy so I can see times where seating capacity could be at a premium. This is especially true when more people discover this gem. The food is phenomenal. I had the Ahi Tuna and Quinoa and it was superb. Great food and superior service, what's not to like.

P.S. Don't fear the peach vinagrette, it is a wonderful complement to the house salad.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We were 4 adults, 2 kids for dinner on a Tuesday night. The caramelized onion and gorgonzola bruschetta is to die for. We had to order more. I wish they could have just brought a bowl of it out with a spoon! The kale, bean, and sausage soup was thick and hearty, and the person who had it liked it. I got the spanakopita quiche and it was very good.
The staff was very attentive. My 7 year old daughter brought her toy rabbit and the staff brought it a little plate of carrots, and its very own little piece of carrot cake at the end!
We all enjoyed our meals and will definitely be back. This restaurant is a worthy successor to Ciao, the restaurant that was previously in this spot. You should try it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Hoping it gets better with time.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have been to the bistro 4 or 5 times and have never had a hot meal there. I guess the kitchen is not big enough to cater to a full place. The first time I sent my cold chicken back but by the time I was served the rest of my party was done eating so I packed it in a box and had it hot at home. The red sauce used in some recipes is different not a traditional recipe (has peppers or something in it that doesn't set well with the food). Chicken masala is served on veggies. First time I had it it was served on mashed potatoes (go figure), second time it was overdone (sauce had cooked down to nothing) and still cold! The bread well enogh for a rabbit, I could go on and on but won't. I won't pay their prices for mediocre food again. Just not worth it. I figure I have givin it several good chances, not again.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Amelia Island
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Last night was our first visit to Four Season Bistro. Friends of ours had been before and they wanted to return. Our food was excellent and the service was above and beyond. They are so accommodating. They specially prepared a vegetarian dish for me! My friends had the tuna and lasagna. Everyone was happy. This new restaurant is surely going to become a local favorite.

Visited April 2013