“Excellent seafood” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Atlanta
“Excellent seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This restaurant may not have atmosphere, but it does have delicious seafood that is
excellently prepared at a very reasonable price. I have had their Ahi Tuna and their Shrimp Wrap and both were terrific. Service is friendly and fast.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Yulee, Florida
“Deliciousness!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I love this little place. It's mostly outdoor seating, but some indoor seating. I love their shrimp and fish platter, blackened. Their blackening is very tasty. They also have these giant sized hush puppies. They are full of flavor. A little pricey, but on occasion, I love to eat here!

Visited April 2014
Dallas
“Great for families”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Self serve, laid back place. Great playground for kids while you wait for the food.
Fried shrimp done to perfection. Lobster roll was ok - not sure I would order again.
I love French fries- and they were just ok. Good coleslaw. I agree with the comments
on pricing- 25c for a cup for water- Really?

Visited July 2014
“Good food, but they are over priced. ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We have eaten here several times. The food is good and the service is good. However, we decided we just did our last trip. A $10 sandwich with 5 shrimp is just too much. The sandwich had very little of their special sauce. All the sandwiches were that way. 5 in total. You have to add sides because their baskets do not include anything.

Very disappointing. I loved this place. I work hard for my money. Why pay premium for good food when there is some much better food at better value.

“Fish the way it should be eaten!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I love Timoti's and picked up some take-out for the beach. The service is quick and the catch of the day was incredibly fresh. I highly recommend Timoti's for lunch. You can't beat their seafood!

Visited June 2014