“A cool place, great food..” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood
Sao Paulo, SP
“A cool place, great food..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

A cool place, great food..stripped. Great for a lunch with friends, have a different meal, and try some exotic seafood taste with the speed from a fast-food place.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Miami, Florida
“Awesome local shrimp”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

I got the blackened shrimp basket and a poke bowl. The shrimp and seaweed side was amazingly delicious! The poke bowl was nothing special and the food took FOREVER to be made! The price of the poke bowl was not worth it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Really Great Fresh Food-Clean Modern Seafood Place + Friendly Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We were looking for exactly this kind of place when we were visiting last weekend. After shopping a bit on the side streets of Fernandina Beach, I found Timoti's by chance, and looked at the menu outside, and decided that we would get take out to take back to our hotel. The place is extremely clean and modern and the people working there were very friendly. The service was fast as well.

They have a great selection of iced bottled beer and soft drinks in the machine. We got a shirmp burger which was SUPERB and the lobster rolls were good, not great. The hush puppies are great as well and the slaw was good. This is a perfect place to go to eat in or take out fresh seafood and it's priced well. We will be back, especially for the shrimp burgers!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
St Augustine, Fl
“A good family place with decent food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We went in late on a friday night, because we were hungry and heard good things about the place. I thought that the food was good, but a little greasy. We sat outside which was very nice, but very loud with kids playing on their playground. We walked by the next day and found the same, a bunch of kids running wild. Overall, I thought that it was worth a visit, but wouldn't go out of my way to go back. I think that families with yung children will find it great.

Visited October 2012
Amelia Island, Florida
“Great addition to downtown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Timoti's is a great little eatery - it's nice to have some additional casual dining options downtown. I have lost track of how many times I have been there, but I enjoy it each time. It's got a great (and evolving) menu - the fish tacos are my favorite. The prices can be a little high, but you are getting fresh local seafood so it's worth it. The owner and employees are all very accommodating and pleasant, which makes me want to continue to support them - important in this small town. The best part is of course the big wooden shrimp boat (otherwise known as the pirate ship by my boys) play structure. It is wonderful to let the children loose to play and get energy out, while the parents can hang out at one of the large picnic tables and eat. Love this place!

Visited October 2012