“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Ice Cream, Hot Dogs, Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Welcome to DeNucci's Soft Serve! Family owned and operated on Amelia Island since 2010. We feature fresh custard style ice cream, hand dipped ice creams in a variety of tempting flavors, as well as frozen yogurts, no sugar added ice creams, and fruity lactose free and fat free Dole Whip! Hungry?...Come on by for a fresh made burger and fries, corn dog, large soft pretzel, fresh made sandwiches and much more. Indoor and outdoor seating, drive thru or walk up windows, and outdoor children's play area. All in a clean family friendly environment!
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Friendly staff and dog friendly. They even provided a little ice cream treat for the dog. Just wish they had more outside seating.

Visited May 2013

United States
“Excellent food & great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband & I have been coming to visit Amelia Island now for two years. We always stay withing walking distance to the DeNucci's Soft Serve. They offer everything you need for a day at the beach. Walked to the beach everyday and started with a Java Chip Yolatte..yummo!! Had a Buffalo Chicken Wrap for lunch and afterwards a Kahula Crunch frozen yogurt. John & Sara as well as their staff offer friendly, family service.

Platteville, Wisconsin
“Excellent food & great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Have been on vacation in Fernandina Beach for the past week and have eaten at Denucci's three times. It is a very short walk from the beach. The Nathan's hot dogs are delicious! (Try the Island Dog!) My wife and I also like the YoLatte's (Java Chip). Service is prompt and friendly. We will definitely go back.

Fernandina Beach, Florida, United States
“Special Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I absolutely love this place! If you are from up north like me, it has always been a disappointment for me to find a good sundae or treat like I had back home. But not any longer....my new favorite sweet is the Nutty Monkey and it can only be found at DeNucci's. If you are a peanut butter banana lover, you MUST try this one. We travel several miles from our home just to get them. I have managed to get several family members addicted to them too, so now they have to get theirs every week. I have also started buying gift cards for everyone in my office for Christmas each year and they love it! I think it makes the whole experience even more special that this sweet shop is family owned and operated by a very nice couple. Free samples of the newest recipe is always a bonus.

Fernandina Beach, Florida, United States
“Great food & even better customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I go to DeNucci's at least once a week for lunch. All of their wraps are WONDERFUL and there is nothing better than to top it off with a sweet treat. The staff makes you feel like family as soon as you walk in. Do yourself a favor and try Sara's Harvest Chicken Salad wrap, DELISH!!!! See ya for lunch!!! :)