“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Food was great but very under staffed. poor management. I have ate here 3 times in the past hoping that management would eventually staff this place properly. Same thing very time, wait staff can't keep up with the flow due to under staffing. No one work's behind the bar. Why not?? This would cut down on the running the wait staff has to do. Again the food is great, I would call in my order and have it delivered before I go back in the restaurant. The wait staff is great and are doing the best they can with what they have to work with.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Savannah, Georgia
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We were in town for a short vacation and the hotel recommended Tony's for dinner one night. So we went in and seated ourselves. My daughter and I shared a pizza while my boys got kids meals (spaghetti and meatballs, chicken fingers) and my wife got the meatballs and cheese.

The kids meals were huge and very inexpensive. The boys loved them. My wife said the meatballs were very tasty. The pizza was great. There's something about an authentic brick oven that makes the difference. The crust is cooked with a nice crisp to it but not burnt or hard.

I am a pizza freak..I could eat it every meal. And this was one of the best pizza's I've ever eaten. We loved it so much that we went back two days later for lunch.

The service was excellent and the price was great. We were able to eat as a family of 5 for less than $40 even with tip and tax.

I highly recommend you give it a try.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Valdosta, Georgia
“First time...won't be the last!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Our usual pizza place was closed for July4th weekend so we tried Tony's during our vacation. Calzones were wonderful and you MUST try the Garlic Knots...best we've ever had! Looking forward to coming back!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Church Hill, Tennessee
“Well worth the wait.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I ordered the Greek pizza. It took awhile to come out because they were making several pizzas at a time in the brick oven. When it did arrive, it was piled with toppings on a crispy crust. They have small TVs that you can watch while you wait on your food and eat. Overall, a pleasant experience.

Visited July 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great food and service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

New York style pizza was great. Our server was fantastic and even the owner comes around and checks on everyone to make sure everything is going well. All around great place to grab a bite.

Visited June 2014