“"Seabreeze Bar and Grille"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island

You added Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2707 Sadler Road, Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island, FL 32034   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in Fernandina Beach
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“"Seabreeze Bar and Grille"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Hands down my favorite place to spend time with my friends in Amelia Island! A friendly attentive staff that always makes you feel at home. Debbie, Shelly, and Connie go out of their way to make sure you have the most enjoyable time possible. Between trivia night on tuesday, to Karaoke on other nights, this place rocks!! Located right by the beautiful beaches of Fernandina Beach, it's almost a "No-Brainer" to come in, meet some great people, and have a good time. HIGHLY recommended.

Stayed May 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Bartenders: Debbie, Connie, Shelley, and Jessie! Attentive and great memories!!!!!! Treats everyone like th1ey are the only ones. Handled everything with a personal touch! Will definitely be back! !!!!!!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
McMinnville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I experienced some superior service during shrimp fest the employees Kjalein and Debbie work very well together the drinks and service where excellent and at great price they where fast and very friendly and made the visit very enjoyable I visit the Jacksonville area often I will indeed go there again. Also it sits on one of Fernandinas most beautiful beaches These 2 employees know how to make you smile and show great customer service !!!!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Chadbourn, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I found the hotel to be very good as always! Rooms were clean and the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. I stay here every time I am in town. I was also so pleased to see Shelly back in the lounge. I came a few months back and was told she did not work there anymore. I met her on a previous trips She is certainly an asset to your business very friendly and accommodating.

Room Tip: I personally like the ones over seeing the pool!
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Jacksonville, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Stabbing outside of my room in the middle of the night-police- rescue- crime scene tape- the whole nine yards. Stayed two nights for my son's wedding. Not my most pleasant stay.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

mjdaysinn, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for taking the time out to write your review and concerns. I am the AGM on the property and would like to personally apologize to you. I can honestly say the time I have been here, nothing like this has ever happened. Unfortunately it was a domestic violence incident that took place on property and I sincerely apologize for it.

Jennifer Fife, AGM
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed for an overnight trip to Fernandina Beach. Originally checked into room 117, however the bed was HORRIBLE. MacKenzie at the front desk was very helpful in getting us relocated to another room. The facility is old, however it was VERY clean. BREAKFAST - next time I'll plan on going out. I have NEVER seen such a poor continental breakfast. Not even a muffin available. This hotel was not our first choice for the weekend but all we could find on short notice. Next time, if we cannot get in somewhere else, probably would pick a different weekend.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for your review.

We are excited to announce that we are starting on full renovations for the property and should be complete by the end of the year. We hope you come back and see the great new changes made.

Jennifer Fife, AGM

Been to Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island

Address: 2707 Sadler Road, Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island, FL 32034
Location: United States > Florida > Amelia Island > Fernandina Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#8 On the Beach Hotel in Fernandina Beach
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island 2*
Conveniently located just steps away from the beaches of Amelia Island, FL. We invite you to experience an unforgettable vacation with The Days Inn and Suites. Featuring free tennis, beach volleyball for our guests and Amelia Islands largest hotel pool, the amenities at the Days Inn and Suites are second to none. Spend time in our spa & salon or catch a game in our Sports Bar. We have 9 TV's to watch the big game. So go on "Island Time" and let us handle the cleaning while you enjoy the luxuries of our hotel, and all the beautiful amenities Amelia Island, Florida has to offer. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites Amelia Island
Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
Days Inn Amelia Island
Days Inn Fernandina Beach
Best Western Amelia Island
Amelia Island Best Western
Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island Fernandina Beach, FL

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.