“Not too bad” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island

You added Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2707 Sadler Road, Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island, FL 32034   |
Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in Fernandina Beach
“Not too bad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

The location was great, one block from the beach w an easy walk. It was a cold wknd so we didnt go down there. The town was small and hardly any traffic. The room was big and a little dated, tv kinda of small, had a microwave, and decent mini fridge, had a couch, tiny bathroom, nice water pressure but when ur neighbor flushed the toilet it made ur shower extremely hot.
The walls were thin and our construction worker neighbors got a little loud around 2am; i always travel w ear plugs so i didnt notice but my better half did. U can also hear water travel thru the pipes in the wall w every toilet flush.
Hotel offers free breakfast...mini muffins, pasteries, cereal, juice, english muffins, instant oatmeal, and toast. It ends at 9am.
It was a good value for what we paid. Their asking price was 80, thankfully we got it for less. I would not pay 80 for this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Roswell
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Some of your rooms are used by construction workers. Perhaps they could be seperated from non working guest.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

My priority was location and pool and I got what I was hoping for. The pool wasn't "open" for the season yet but they unlocked the gate so I could bask in the sun. The hot tub was awesome. Hotel is located two blocks from the beach as well as a nice restaurant that has lots of outdoor seating and great views of the sunset. Restaurant is Sliders Seaside Grill. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The free breakfast was disappointing. I don't usually eat the hot food at hotels anyway so it didn't matter much that they didn't have any but I know had my husband been with he would have wanted to go elsewhere. I didn't check out the bar because I could smell the smoke before even entering. The room was okay. The carpet was very worn. It had a microwave and fridge. Bed was fine. Had I not had earplugs, I don't know if I would have gotten much sleep as it was rather noisy. Other guests were outside and were quite loud and various times of the night and early morning. I didn't see any bugs. I see another review on here that I didn't see prior to going. Had I seen that review I would not have stayed. The Hampton is one block down and I bet it was much nicer. I was debating between the two as I could have gotten a discount at the Hampton so i don't think price was much different. Next time I would stay at the Hampton unless there was a big price difference.

Room Tip: It asks me to rate the fitness center, what fitness center? If they had one, I didn't see it...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Brewster, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I wasn't expecting to have as much fun as I did. The upkeep on the hotel is nice. The outside looks like it recently got a new paint job. From check-in to check-out the front desk staff was courteous and friendly. Helpful to recommend a restaurant close by with a beach view. Parking was great and lots to do from the pool to tennis courts. I was even able to check my email in the business center as I had forgotten my computer. We were pleasantly surprised as the cleanliness of the rooms and the grounds. The hotel is older, but kept up well. Loved the putting green out front and the bikes are top notch. Oh if you love karaoke, check out the bar attached to the hotel, I think it was Seabreeze? Anyway, had a good time....seemed as if a lot of locals were there.

Thanks Days Inn Amelia Island. We'll be back.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Amelia Island is a beautiful place to visit. We have stayed at this Days Inn numerous times. The staff is great and the beach is basically across the street. The hotel is not new but the rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable and the rates are good. The hotel grounds were really clean and on a few occasions I saw what I presumed to be management walking around checking things out. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island

Address: 2707 Sadler Road, Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island, FL 32034
Location: United States > Florida > Amelia Island > Fernandina Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#8 On the Beach Hotel in Fernandina Beach
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island 2*
Conveniently located just steps away from the beaches of Amelia Island, FL. We invite you to experience an unforgettable vacation with The Days Inn and Suites. Featuring free tennis, beach volleyball for our guests and Amelia Islands largest hotel pool, the amenities at the Days Inn and Suites are second to none. Spend time in our spa & salon or catch a game in our Sports Bar. We have 9 TV's to watch the big game. So go on "Island Time" and let us handle the cleaning while you enjoy the luxuries of our hotel, and all the beautiful amenities Amelia Island, Florida has to offer. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites Amelia Island
Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
Days Inn Amelia Island
Days Inn Fernandina Beach
Best Western Amelia Island
Amelia Island Best Western
Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island Fernandina Beach, FL

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.